A National Board Certified, pressure relief valve, repair and testing facility with
a pneumatic/hydraulic cylinder repair center.
IVI's Valve Division, a leader in the Northeast United States, is a full service
facility with over 200 years of combined experience in the valve repair industry.
IVI is dedicated to solving all your valve problems-whether you require replacement
Our capabilities include complete shop repairs and field service. IVI repairs all
types of valves- gates, globes, checks, control, plug, ball, butterfly, regulators,
and pressure relief valves. IVI also offers full repairs to motorized operators such
as Limitorques, Rotorks and Crane Teledyne. All valves are individually tested on
our hydrostatic test stand to insure a leak tight valve. IVI provides excellent quality,
timely service and reasonable cost of all your rebuilt valves to insure you of exceptional
reliability and value.
IVI is cognizant of the need to complete valve projects within a designated timeframe.
We pride ourselves on meeting critical deadlines during outages/shutdowns. We attribute
this success to the planning of the project and attention to detail by our project
managers. In addition, IVI can provide technical support and maintenance coordination
for your outages. Our expertise will have you back on line with the least amount
of downtime, allowing you to generate more profits.
- Manufacturer of Pressure Seal Rings
- 24 hrs/day emergency service
- Inventory of rebuilt valves
- 40 ft Mobile Machining facility
- Reverse Engineering and valve upgrades
- Factory trained for Chesterton Live Load Sealing Systems
- Factory trained for Kunkle Pressure Relief Valves
- National Board Trained for Pressure Relief valves
- Testing Center for G.I.S., manufacturer of pilot actuated relief valves.
- Quality Assurance Programs in accordance with National Board
- One year warranty on all workmanship; see attached warranty
- Provider of Pressure relief valve surveys
- Certified Welders to Sections IX of ASME Code
- Member - NBIC Overpressure Protection Committee
- Member - National Association of Power Engineers